Sunday, December 18, 2011

temper temper

I can feel my temper being up, Christmas is not about what they give me...really I am angry because why would someone say that to me... to see how i would handle it.
the bottom line on Christmas...some Christmases are great, the joy, the friends, the family, the gifts, the not so exhausted Christmases are perfect but they are rare too... right now i am mifted at the people I work with, but really who cares, if they don't why should I ....And my employees, who are self righteous, etc... why would I care, they are not going to change who i am, i have no expectations, and that is the bottom line about that. I care about my babies, my grand sons and that is about it, even my kids, they are grown ups, they need to get over themselves, really.... I don't own anyone anything, Christmas is not about gifts, it is about giving, sometimes it is giving of yourself, or your time, or helping someone in need. that's all it should be but... of course the reality is there...so i am not trying to spoil Christmas, I just believe that the magic is there in the people not in the things...so let the bells ring.

No comments: