Wednesday, December 07, 2011

hummm

I thought I posted pics of the Christmas Parade but I guess I didn't ...humm I have to do that today. lazy lazy after the drive yesterday, my leg is killing me so that isnt good, but not as bad in someways...however I haven't even started my day. Syb says it is my back that is doing this, yowzaaa...who needs it.
lots to do. drs tomorrow and then fri and sat and sun mon tues...off
yes, time off!!!! i need it.
Mom doing ok but not as strong as I would like her to be. She knows it too. still not able to drive. still having hot flashes...two years now. when will they ever stop.

37 ...7 minutes past the time i should stop
will it make me late for what is not
will i continue to just while away without a care
everyday not trying, not tending, not doing anything but working and coming home and being exhausted. ive got to stop and get in shape, is it really my back causing this pain in my leg...ugh....

onward today that is certain.

No comments: