Monday, December 12, 2011

love and christmas

i love Christmas music. It speaks of joy, of beauty, of peace, of forgiveness, of giving, of sacrifice, of comfort, of light, of love, of remembrance, of angels, of Christ, of gifts and stars, and thoughts of others and what makes people happy..beyond the toys for children and the other gifts that people may want.
today F took me shopping or he tailed with me...oh how i like to shop by myself, but it worked out ok. I got the most awesome walking doc marten's and i am not ready to rock the streets.... can wait to enjoy them. hip hip hooray for me. So many good things..I keep praying every day. it is sad how nervous i am but i am very happy that my back is not the culprit that is ailing me and i just am going to have to focus on getting myself in shape and well ...no more goofing off in life even though it can be alot of fun...i have to look for new ways to enjoy that is for certain.

No comments: