Saturday, December 17, 2011

Smiles away

Oh last night was sooo much fun. Went to see La Cage with George Hamilton who was very good even though I thought ....he is really getting up there, but it goes to show that up there is not so up there any more.
Steph, Syb and Kathy went too...Ill have to get the pic from Syb with the Queen oh she was lovely... I just laughed so hard and I didn't cry this time as I remember the first time I saw it I cried, but it wasn't that the show did not tug at my emotions it is just that the characters kept it so alive and lively oh my the one who played ZaZa... Fantastic just fantastic. The other ladies enjoyed the show too. It is funny how we remarked that we dont think our men would enjoy that show... sad, coz in reality the music could fit any relationship. just wonderful.
off to work a little late... but oh well
smile smile smile I could feel my lips just smiling and my teeth showing...laughing and grinning like a fool. just loved it! thank you

No comments: