Saturday, December 10, 2011

Saturday Dec 10....

So my sis went away for her 60th birthday, lucky girl...I on the other hand had three days off after today.... one day for cleaning and getting christmas stuff together, one day for going to the doctors for my back which bites because that was supposed to be a day for me which is not going to happen now, and one day for Mom.Not happy with myself for the progression of my weight but only I can fix that...and the steriods and stress have a lot to do with that, but I am one of those people who has to exercise --- so the gym is there, but i really would like my treadmill back...please try to fix it.
Fred cracked me up yesterday as he dressed like Santa, and I got to kiss him too... So I can kick kissing Santa off my bucket list --- as that is something I thought would be fun and ticklish too...I will send pics later, Right now I am off to the boring ist place on earth...but i know i will find some entertainment there with my carriers...they do crack me up...even though they tick me off sometimes too.
my daughter is sleeping late
i am very proud of her for taking charge of her life
i worry as does her father but i am not going to fight
i see her growing as a person and that is how life should be
bless her and keep her even if she doesn't believe
for there is a spirt there, a higher power than me, a higher power than just you alone, there is the collective and i've seen it, i've experienced it, it many different ways, so trust and have faith, press on every day,
keep her safe, keep him safe, and hopefully someday she will see.

No comments: