Friday, December 30, 2011

giving thanks chaos is abundant

just wondering if there was a secret in the moon yesterday, the stars all lining up to hit me, many home runs to the heart yet i still won this game, somehow, not
it was real that real friends came to listen and my sister was a calling, it was real that someone took the time to just let me banter on my heart broken as it was and i am grateful and thankful to the universe for that friend of the heart. it tears at me so to live in craziness...
my son my grandson my new grandson to be, the mother in the situation, i can't help any of them so distant as they are not so far in mile but in attitude and interferance i just can't do
i am here but i am not calling
i am not looking for more stress
or anxiety or anguish, or disappointment or worry
do i care
yes i care
i always care
i wish i could change things but i can't
money rules the world it really does
but i have none so...
God Bless us all

No comments: