Wednesday, November 23, 2011

ugh ugha ugh

trying to be upbeat considering
ugh

My Mom is depressed...very difficult for her...she wants to drive and she should have had me drive with her yesterday....I wish I could buy her a little car that is what she needs.... sooo frustrating....so worried to my stomach...She wants to be at home and She wants to travel but she is afraid to go alone. I wish I could take her but I can't ... I just don't have the Funds... That being said...here i am at this computer i have 5 minutes before i have to get ready for work...
my son has driven me mad again...for this i do not know what to say..he brings it upon the entire family--- i am sooo pissed is it ever going to stop...really God help me and help him...He needs to find religion I swear.
They could all use a dose of it...belief in something stronger than themselves...I trully believe that if you want to have children you need to be responsible for them, not have someone else
and what is he teaching his son...going in an out of his life days are like weeks to kids... i am just so pissed.
well happy thanksgiving ...i am thankful for many things but right now i am just tooo angry and I am thankful that i can admit that too.

No comments: