Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Tuesdays

Tuesdays with Mom, like Tuesdays with Morrie, not
That guy is not the only one with claim to spending Tuesdays with someone that he loves.
Sooo tired today and I have no clue why
Watched the Patriots..awesome win after loathsome start
hahah
having pie and coffee for breakfast then off to the cape...
car doing ok just still needs a good cleaning

I feel so happy to have my own mechanic, is that ridiculous or what...but really it is a trust situation, you have to trust your mechanic to not screw you...which would be very easy for me because i know nothing about cars and i do not want to know anything about them...why should I have to know about cars when i know so much about so much other stuff... it is something i choose to be dumb in...know nothing say nothing
last night all the kids were here, there was no fighting and that was good -- some times they bicker and that drives me mad but otherwise when i woke up this morning i had the same sensation i had as a kid, safe, warm, comfortable, i heard the mother telling her son to get up...(i was so glad it wasn't me)
for so many years i had to get people up, now i only have to get myself up, it is easier to just get yourself up then one or two or three or four...i wonder how i did it, i wonder how my mother did it...7 kids my lord!!!

No comments: