Saturday, November 05, 2011

mind crippled

my mind is not thinking clearly too much stuff from the past
ghost like and odd...
let's have coffee she says and i think yes we should
but then i think what for
we are in the same place but different directions for so long
what would be the point,
rehashing the past not worth it
i have too much positive since then
no ammends were made there, it all still confuses me, was i that warped
or what he that mad, as insane, unalbe to talk
i dont know and i would like to that is a sad question
a very sad question that cannot be answered because he is dead now.
live long and prosper that is it
dream on in my heart i know what went on
if you call me i will be there he said
i never did so i don't know
there was no point to it
a friendship i would be denied because of my chosen life.
rip

No comments: