Saturday, November 12, 2011

sat

Have been thinking alot about Christmas... what to do, it is at my sister's and i hope things go well there. I wonder sometimes but that is all i can do wonder, spend my entire life wondering...wandering thoughts that do not make sense some home come to me ...very intense.
i don't hear voices, nor see ghoasts, but words come through me like waves touch the coast,
today is just another day, Saturday but it is blue, because it is getting chilly out and my stomach is aching me too.
spent the day in bed yesterday, but it hasn't changed a thing,
i want to climb back into it and pretend that Im a Queen,
churn churn goes the knots in my belly, and I would really like to cry,
but i won't
Ill dress and ride and take that climb to where
there are bratty men that today I just might chide.
and a couple of women too!

Feel better oh how i wish

No comments: