Friday, November 25, 2011

lament or not

it's after 530 am and i shouldnt be here writing but i am... so much crap...so shall i feel sorry for myself or move on... i am certain i will feel sorry for myself but that doesn't mean i can't try to move on..haha
we had a great great thanks giving turkey yesterday which made the dinner fantastic....all day was good til about 6 and that is when everything changed. Im going to make plans to go to NYC my hip is killing me I hope I can make it. I just don't have time to finish this now as i must go to work..i have had so many thoughts in my head and then when i get to write them down it is not the same...
i lost a very good crying song that was erased because someone called my phone while i was blogging that is eating at me...have to keep everything on the notes and email...always a lesson to learn.
another year gone by really sad...even with all my thank full ness. arghh

No comments: