Monday, July 11, 2011

weekend...oh really

Love

What can I say of love
Love is bare to me
You can see love
Love that cannot be seen can’t possibly be real
Show me your love then I may believe

Doubt

There is doubt in the world
Doubt in the work


Having one day off for a weekend is not enough. The two day break would be much more conducive to the enjoyment of life, my life, my family life, my relaxation, my recreation, the planning of such and the procuring of such etc.

Having this only one day off... I was busy since Saturday when I got off of work, went to home depot twice, worked on my garden, planted pots, captured the broken down gray granny and had her brought to Quincy... It was all too much. I best not spend too much time here because I could ramble on about the "weekend" -- the one day which really is a weekbinner: week beginner.

Life is just going by way too fast and I have no control over my own time and that is what I would like to change but I don’t see it happening.

The tickets came in for "Death Takes A Holiday” I love that a slip was included inviting the viewers to stay for a discussion with the performers. Nice.

Also, Peter Pan for the fall is in the line up--- Sept. the baby shower and I am sure another one is coming...Three new babies this year. How exciting! Oh well off to the grind

No comments: