Tuesday, July 05, 2011

July 5th

After a wonderful Sunday like atmosphere, all the kids here for dinner and then off they went to the fireworks, Fred and I snuggled up in our room under the air conditioning and I lamented, "oh how I love Fireworks" and Fred said, "yes I know" and if it wasnt for this dumb back and the fact that I wanted to spend the day with the kids and make my blueberry cake I would have been there on the esplanade... it is a wonderful place to spend the 4th of July, it is the patriotic best. So someday I know I will do it again, maybe I will be able to convince the entire family that they need to come spend the day...but crowds are not everyone forte...it isn't that crowded... but the fireworks along the Charles now they are crowded but beautiful and Ive seen them so many times fresh to my eyes... and yes like being at Disney, I wish I could see them everynight. Maybe that is Why I like Disney so much!

No comments: