Saturday, July 16, 2011

tired still

This cold has wrapped itself inside me, Ricky Heather and the Bub have come for the weekend...every time he comes here he is crabby and they argue, he really has a temper and he needs to stop. A year ago he was fighting for his life, now he has a grip on it, but he is losing it... I can't handle fighting or stress... yesterday told Steph off for being a witch... I am really getting more forceful in the way I deal with the people that are driving me mad at times. It is off to work and then maybe finish the garden. need a trip to home depot again...once the yard is done I can do other stuff... bags of stone would be the next on the list but they are just too heavy for me to pick up and I don’t want to listen to kids complaining or their father complaining... it is ridiculous to live in a house with so many people and how few help out. when I retire this house is going to have to go ...which sucks because it is solo convenient to so many places....will I make it to retirement that is more the question? Alastair is a little love. He is 3 weeks old and Grammy and Papa love him so.

No comments: