Wednesday, July 13, 2011

still the 13th....

made it to work, made it home from work, did nothing but work inbetween...
some people in work take off everyday for lunch... i mean LUNCH... not small lunches but big lunches... full course dinner lunches, not burgers and fries, but swordfish and rice, some times they go to the chinese buffet and sometimes it is stuffed calzone... if I ate like them I wouldn't fit through the door. Why is it that some people can eat and stay slim, yet others do not dare eat a few xtra calories or the weight piles on... take Nat at work, she is slim, but today she had a little roll....I was laughing ...what happened she said was she was enjoying life, having a few drinks, barbecuing, baking, and here she is not chubby at all but staying I have to go on a diet and lose 10- lbs before it becomes 20...

right now I am waiting for the rain to stop
ever go swimming in your pool while it is raining out and think ...I could get electricuted... well that was me, short swim to say the least.

still need one bag of mulch and 2 bags of soil...and two bricks ....
gold ones would be nice if someone would care to donate.

No comments: