Wednesday, July 06, 2011

sleep

Trouble is I can't sleep although my eyes are droopy... room too cold...house too hot, body too tired...
everyone is up in arms about the Casey Anthony trial... I dont even know what to think. I am sickened that they cannot determine what happened to that little girl.
I am sickened that they say she was drowned and then the family tried to cover it up.
I am sickened that people treat each other the way they do.

Im sad about my cousin dying. Worry about my uncle and even move worried about my Mom...

And most of all I hate being scolded about the way I am... it just pisses me off.. arghhh... get back to life..

Looking forward to the trip with the girls but still worried about how it can get thinking i should have just planned to go alone because i can do what ever i want ... stop complaining j...just wander and go to sleep

No comments: