Sunday, July 03, 2011

July 3rd, how is it possible

All through life people say... it is static, life goes by too quickly and how I agree, one moment leads to the next and suddenly everything that was has changed and grown, been redeveloped, or developed, much like hair, cutting, changing, colored, braided, ponied, but still the same head, only aging...

Yesterday, It killed me to work, so many people around me, and my family texting me pictures, pictures of the kids in the pool, pics of the new baby, who wants to work with all that happiness taking place at home.... drudgery... but alas work can be an escape to from the madness, but all went well last night, the youngins are growing up and the older ones are getting used to the fact that they aren't the youngins any more.
F and I hide in our roon... It is too funny

No comments: