Saturday, July 02, 2011

the weekend

the weekend is here--- for some I should say, but not for me, work today and I would much prefer to stay home, two babies are here, my little Ricky who really isn't a baby anymore but I love him so, he has the most vibrant personality, he makes me smile when I see him.

He lost his first tooth, July 1st, 2011. Does anyone every remember when they lost his first tooth. I don't think they do unless there is an extremely zealous Mom or Dad who keeps a journal forever...and it is so easy to do write about the children every waking moment.

Like Johnny, Ricky, and Alastair they are just the best, and I am laughing to myself thinking they are almost exactly 6 years apart from the three of them... how amazing is life. I wish I had more strength and more energy in my days. I get soooo tired. sigh.. I am off to work boo hoo

No comments: