Thursday, July 14, 2011

Thursday

Tired....sore throat, ughh... especially with going to NYC this weekend == do not need to be sick. It rained and I slept through it - example of me being exhausted. So much to do and no time to do it. Cant wait til vacation, I really need it. Work is driving me mad, different rules for different people --

17 days til Fred's b day... still thinking about what to get him. I bought him one of those new blueray dvd players with wireless for Father's day and he loves it. He was not too excited when he first saw it, but after he hooked it up he exclaimed that it was awesome...so i hit it good with that choice. It is difficult to purchase great presents when you are poor, not that we are poor persay, but at this point with kids in college and new baby in the house and no one dropping any ducets our way we might has well not have any thing more than two nickles ...

that was the saying

two nickles to rub together.
two minutes til i have to take off
two days til i have a day off
two, too,or to

i wish there was an energy machine i would plug myself in at the moment.

No comments: