Saturday, September 24, 2005

should be in bed sleeping

my bed is beckoning me, come back, come back, do not go on the little machine, the big machine is consuming you lately, and ohhh how right it is... working 10 hours a day plus...
the temporary promotion is going ok... the boys' club:
clearing throat.... huuummm -- how else can one describe 21 men who fluctuate between the ages of 2 and 75 in action and 21 through 61 in age.., two women are included in the boys' club, and one woman who does the same job isn't. ---so
why the boys club?
topics they discuss daily that my privileged ears (not) get to listen to....
did you see her??
did you see the top on her
i would do her, i would do her, i would do her,
he would do her
she would do her
no, i couldn't wouldn't shouldn't do her
do you believe the balls on him?
do you believe the balls on her?
how many hours did you get?
how many hours did he get?
did you see that picture he has?
did you see that picture she has?
hang it here
did you read that article about so and so and so and so?
well i knew it was going on
im going to get wasted
im going to get a liquid lunch
any smokes?
hey did you see her on the corner?
nascar yeah!!
football yeah! ( i am included in this sport conversation)
baseball yeah! (i am included in this sport conversation)
hockey _is that still a sport?
the gas went up 15 cents this morning
now it is down 32
wait til 6 it will be up again
did you know that so and so?
did you know that he and she?
did you know?
hey how it is over there?
do you believe that one?
do I have to
I dont want to
did you see the shelf on her?
did you see her ________? fill in the blank
wonder if she is still?l
wonder is he is ----?
what balls you have!
snicker snicker snicker
I'm telling you
NO WAY!
NOT THAT!
F U!
GET F'd!
I'm outahere!


Now occasionally all 21 men plus the 2 women I work with do leave the boys club.... for a breath of manhood and woman hood and adulthood.
actually ---- When they get onto the street this boys' club, plus a few in their league, well, I guess I've got to say they are a pretty fine bunch of street walkers.

I wasnt intending to go on this rant. it just happened....so ill take it... God do not allow any lc's and i dont mean low carbers...to read this blog!

complaint of the day: I do not have a clone. How unfair! (is that true?)

No comments: