Saturday, September 03, 2005

more no reason

There was a time in my life when I thought that everything happened for a reason, every reason had some explanation, experience; every experience, Karma, good, bad, but never indifferent. Today, I don't believe this anymore. I believe experience teaches, but not that every "happening" is for a reason. Stuff that happens for no reason serves to show that there are times when control cannot be achieved, and prevention doesn't always work.

Not all is as it seems ---how many times have I read or said this?

Apparently healthy young people can drop dead for no reason at least until an autopsy proves otherwise. Apparently, thin people can be very sick, and fat people can be healthy.

My mother always said, "Who says life is fair?" "noone"

Life is hard, filled with choices.
Life is what you make it

My back is fr---n killin me.
I make choices to go on living.
My sister has cancer, she's battling.
She has to make choices to go on living.
But she has the right to share her feelings
they shouldnt be negated.

I wish she would come to Boston for a second opinion before she makes any drastic decisions.
decisions decisions decsicions
reasoning
that is

No comments: