Friday, September 23, 2005

brain full --- too many thoughts --- unleash the flood

I have a temporay promotion; my previous work mate, and friend, has been acting very weird. She knows that certain things are supposed to be done by the closer, yet she isnt doing them. It is a precarious situation, I will work through this, and hopefully she will change her attitude. Yea, I am not the big boss, but unfortunately I am a little boss, am I bossy?> no, do I want to be bossy?>, no, am I going to have to get bossy, Well, I think I am going to have to let it be known that I've been told certain things have to be taken care of, and they are not my job now--- just as I have been teased, dont touch it or ill write you up, then they must be hers. blah blah

trying a new diet plan as i have been going all day without eating ...breakfeast yes..i am forcing myself to eat it.... by the time i get home i am ravenous...unhealthily so... my poor body is doomed. I just dont have the time to eat.

dream dream dream
to have a personal chef, one that could make me food and deliver it to me -- and I don't mean prepacked grub, I mean fresh fruit and salads and a nice roast beef au j... ahhh what a dream..

another dream is a warm vacation, ....

but the best wish of all would be for the city to finish the construction on my street, it is worse than ever.... day and night now, and in a few days they will be digging in front of my house again. woe is me.

the petite woman syndrome boss took it pretty well when I told her that I needed to change my hours.... except of course the 1/2 hour lecture on finding a lawyer. The truth is lawyers dont like to take cases against the Federal government, they are seen as losing cases, money sucking up litagation, with everyone only getting a tiny piece of the pie ...if there is any pie at all.

well that is all i have time to let out...must get out in the big machine...

no pie... complaint of the day... i find the term "pie hole" totally disgusting. speaking of pie!

1 comment:

Joan said...

Psyched on the new job, hope it can be made permanent. eMail me your new hours so I know when I can call...

I totally agree on the "pie hole" thing -- isn't that funny? I always react to it as if it's a swear.