Wednesday, April 26, 2006

two days til i am doomed? i wonder

i wonder as i take this path if this is a mistake... like so many of the mistakes one makes but --- no one forced it upon you...
everyone in my station likes me, the carriers are good to me and even when they are messing with me, they still like me.

i dislike some of them because they try to screw with me, me being new, but it is just the way it has to be. i am so tired of having to not deal with them on my own basis.

now mike d seems to like me just fine. so i dont know what i did...tb has been different to me though. so .... something must have happened either inside his head or else where....

barbara has always been nice to me.... we did never go over my evaluation but hey what can i say....

now that jerk sj needs to be proven wrong... i just cant wait is all i can say.

bring it on.
one day left in the station

thank god...
but what ever nightmare i might enter ...that i am not too sure about.

No comments: