Friday, March 03, 2006

tears

for what reason (s) am i crying today?


test stress maybe
God I hope I passed, it doesnt feel good though!

life stress maybe

lack of support no from some yes from others

the unbearable truth that i am a perfectionist and want to get
everything right but that 100% factor is not always possible no matter how much i study

wishing that this program was over and i could stop being under the gun

knowing some classmates failed and i didnt realize it was happening but i would have liked to try to help ---- perhaps they could have used some support earlier


knowing our elected class president has become a self obsessed asshole ---this really sucks

worrying about my daughters
worrying about my sons
worrying about my husband

wanting to just lay down and cry ...

so what does this translate into



tears

inside i am ripped up
broken split into piece of pie

fear is the card face up face down spinning around
sliced

No comments: