Wednesday, March 22, 2006

out of there and something new

i was moved from the hellish situation to a situation that is a take it as it goes situation. this is good. i am still worried though having been put through all that shit.
my classmates are all signing up to take cpr april 18th...they want me to join them. i am wondering if we have a class... i will have to see it would be fun to just do something with ourselves.
for certain my nerves have been shot, i haven't written anything for fun or enlightenment or anything but sanity maintaining devices for weeks, how depressing.
the spring is coming and ive had no energy as it is spent all over
give me strenght to get over this, and to stop watching the calendar.
but .... i dont...so let life go on and me too...cheers cheers to the right ness that sometimes happens.
if i was my sister i would go to the drs in phoenix about her neck... all the worry is just not good. that is what i always tell people...dont sit and stew ...go to the drs and have a chew!
live love and laugh oh yeah

No comments: