Thursday, August 11, 2011

thursday

Did not sleep well... ear persists in givng me pain... fred said moaning and crying in my sleep... that totally sucks. So much going on. Just plain worn out. Have to go back to the drs. tomorrow. 4 drs appts in one week. just crazy. i dont think ill ever go on humira again if this is what happens to one whose immune system is suppressed...

looking forward to the weekend but i wont be dunking my head in the water anytime soon ... my mom is so sweet she called me yesterday and told me that she road her bike for 5 minutes, so that is a start. I told her that she needs to build up her strength to have this surgery. pray pray pray.
Steph has a growing affection for the Cuddler's family. I hope that she doesnt get her self hurt because she can go crazy at times.


this morning smells like fall..i can feel it in my bones, the changing tide
the comfort of a long nights sleep in cool air not made by a machine
i dont want the fall to come, i want it to stay just the way it is right now on that edge between summer and then some on the lips just waiting to be kissed on the slip just waiting to be released on that corner just waiting to turn on that dime just twirling ready to fall on that line the end coming so short like a point of a pencil time just a spot

No comments: