Sunday, August 21, 2011

new week

last week was just crazy, doing two jobs,or rather covering someone else's position while doing my own isnt easy at all... especially when there are adjustments going on and craziness...
then at home...
fighting... i dislike fighting and perhaps i can be unsympathetic to my children, but i am not going to be a push over either, they need to pitch in --- fact... the water bill has doubled, i can't afford them all.

then the entire situation with a friend of DD... putting a restraining order on M and then extending it without just cause, sending cops to my house at 6:30 in the morning. and upsetting the entire family. The justice system is not just. And that little twit...who is supposed to be a friend of dd and even a friend of mine, well she is not my friend that is for certain, and she has shown Dd that she really isnt her friend either. Talk about blowing a situation out of perspective, the girl is deluded. But I must say my kids have come together over this but it doesnt justify the upset, the craziness, the disruption, the unfairness of the entire situation...
i spent an entire evening crying and sick to my stomach lamenting the fact that I told him not to bother going to court, just let it go and then she turned around and did this. little witch. you will get your comeupance...for certain. God I want to forgive but I can not, the with needs to set this right.

No comments: