Wednesday, August 24, 2011

quick thoughts on the run

I love being able to post photos from my phone... it is easier than uploading.hehe..and I get to look at them large size!

yesterday was hectic... but good, mom was happy, got her blood tests done, shopping, laundry, made beds etc and then she told my sister she worked me like a slave, no way momma, I just want to keep you happy and safe and make sure you have all that you need. so that was my day off, but it was worth it.
i think that is what is wrong with people today they do not know how to make a sacrifice for others... everyone must be paid, and then some.
disgusted at my cousin lack of concern for his property and the people he let live there... took pics of the house and sent them to my other sister, he better straighten that mess out...
otherwise nothing much except so much to do around here between cars and kids going back to college and just having a house that can hold so much stuff.

next tuesday Mom at MGH and then it is Labor Day... September slow down

No comments: