Monday, August 29, 2011

monday morning

monday morning queasy
nerves are shot i would say, always when i can't sleep because there is just so much to do and i am sick to my stomach.
ha, such is the way of it all.
survived the hurricane well tropical storm, but heard a few trees crackling during the gusts of wind
standing outside was like a snub to the power of nature for within those seconds i wondered, will the wind come get me and pick me up, float me like a feather, the fierceness of his arms so strong to snap a truck like a twig, my favorite willow tree, snapped in half... could he snap me, the menace as he was, Mr Wind
yet, even though fear set in my head, my heart felt a softness, for the wind was not cruel and cold, but warm and wet, not spitting, but soothing, like a spray of lotion, a blanket bequeathed, so was the art of Irene and her man, Mr wind...
watched the newest Jane Eyre, it was well done, and i did drop a couple of tears, but nothing as when i read the book. geesh i almost paniced as i tried to post, lost again would not be good for me, just ghostly

No comments: