Friday, January 06, 2006

morning not my own

i used to own my morning time -- send children off to school, then i went to school myself, while husband slept the day away for he worked that horrid 11 -7 shift. he wouldnt sleep if i was here and he didnt sleep when i wasnt here either, but school made my days less stressful in many ways, I did what i had to do in the house, lived a very programmed life, and maintained it all somehow. Monday. I will start 'school' again, but a different kind of school, a training program that will last for 4 months, everyone's needs are just going to have to be met before or after my hours. how will this work? I honestly am just going to put my foot down, two feet down, no no no, no i will not baby sit in the am before work, no i will not drive you here or there, no you cannot have my car, no i will not drop this off, no i will not stop and get this and that or that either. NO. I will take this word to heart. All good parents need to learn to tell their children NO from the start or else they become spoiled brats. Like mine> ? Yeah they are.

No comments: