Wednesday, January 25, 2006

kids grow up

sometimes the things you want come along, and then, poof they are gone just in that moment of the coming and going

why do young people leave home and get their own apartments, houses, etc?

because they want to make their own rules.

It is a man's right to do what he does in his own home, one that he has worked for and paid for his entire life.

Smoking is bad in today's society. The pressure on smokers is enough for them to say, I'll never quit just because you hate it so much.

I am tired of my daughter in law complaining about my husband. He is mine regardless of how unpolished he can be at times. I think I will make my list of complaints about her.

She leaves cups, baby bottles, and dirty baby clothes where ever.

She always is complaining about something.

She slams doors.

She fights with my son everyday about stupid things.

She thinks that just because she lives in this house she should have a say on who does what.

On the positive side, since living here
I can count on my five fingers the number of times she has cleaned anything.
I can count on less than five fingers the number of times she has done laundry.
I can count the numerous times that she sat in the back room smoking cigarette, after cigarette when she first came to live here.

I better stop now before I continue my bad thoughts.

This girl of 25 needs to do some growing up. IF you dont like it go live someplace else.

You'd rather have me and my baby go to a shelter.

GO! I am so tired of hearing doors slam and stomping feet everyday. Even my own children out grew that by the time they were 10 grown up you spoiled brat

No comments: