Sunday, January 29, 2006

housewifery

As I sit in my kitchen, taking the first sips of my coffee that was brewed three hours ago, I spy two brooms and one mop, and I remember my second mop is in the bucket in the hallway waiting to be either groomed, or put to another task and I laugh.

I have four brooms and three mops, each has a task, one broom is for the outside steps and deck, sidewalk, and driveway, one broom is for the cellar, one broom is for the porch, and one broom is for the kitchen, hallway and other areas strictly indoors and upstairs. One mop is for the kitchen, one mop is for the deck, and the third mop is for the bathrooms. Each broom and mop is a different size,weight, color, and head. Straw, plastic, woven, textured.red, yellow, blue, black, and oh I forgot to mention that I do have a Swiffer for I have a pet, and also a vacumn cleaner. Clean floors? I'm working on that.

No comments: