Tuesday, August 30, 2005

For no reason

How do you say to someone --- I need to be moving on, I need another job, this one is not good for me, I am stuck here, no hope of a raise, no sick leave, no vacaton time. I only took this job as a favor. It really wasnt my plan to stay forever. Oh Lord give me guidance.

I am not so indignant as I have been in the past. I wonder why? Have I calm my restless thoughts? No. Have I changed anything specifically to give me a sense of peace? No. Has anyone else changed? No. It is more like knowing I can't do anything about the way some things are even though I try.

September is on the door step, my favorite month, the month I married my husband. The month the air is cooler and the nights just long enough, the day just long enough too. September is a good month except now we do have the Memorial Day of present time, 9-11... tragic. I watched the National Geographic Story on 9-11 from before to after effects, I think it was 3 hours of TV, an extremely long time for me, but I was glued. Enchanted by horror, mesmorized by the planning and hatred. 9-11 was the last time I was so inspired, I wrote a Babe story. Perhaps I will go find it and post it. I wonder where that is? I lose so much of my writing it is horrid.
Everything on my laptop is lost. Stay away from Best Buy and for goodness saks... BACK UP! Yosemite Sam would be a great reminder for all who have data dear to them on a computer. I must go find a picture of him too.

No comments: