Sunday, October 02, 2011

Sunday

It is written that Sunday is the Lord's Day. For those of Jewish faith Saturday is their Sabbath. I don't know about the rest of the religions because there are many. But I do know that as life goes on. My life anyway-- That there is a need for a day of rest, a day of contemplation, a day of reserve. If I don't grab days to not wake up in a rush, Not rush to work, not push to do all that I must do, not shop, cook, clean, with vigor I just burn out. I meaning my inner self. Tears build for days when this happens. So it must be depression caused from over extending myself over and over. Then something comes along and they flow. And when they do, I like to be in my car driving. For if I am wailing to myself only me and the universe is listening. This is a soothing release that helps
There has to be time for peace

No comments: