Thursday, October 06, 2011

So much goings on

The week started out great with Mom being released from the hospital, but for myself it has been quite crazy. Axel, overheated car, then brakes, then my basement was flooded by a horrific rain storm and I had to leave to take care of Mom... now at Mom's somehow the water reserve tank broke, and low and behold another flood. Mom is tired. I am nervous. She says she is ok. All I can do is pray. She was not prepared for the craziness, and well I just took it upon myself and got the thing fixed. It is really too much to expect my brother to come down and fix it today or my husband whose car is in need of repair too...so the decision was made and it is fixed.
Now hopefully tomorrow will be a better day. trouble trouble go away we don't want you need you or love you in anyway. trouble trouble burst your bubble and stubble away to your cave

No comments: