Wednesday, September 07, 2011

Wednesday

Restless still, yesterday very large day with so much going on...
Mikey and Di will be returning to college... Fred shuffling everyone around, Alastair weighs nearly 13 lbs...How good is that? He is doing wonderful the drs. said. Di took him to children's -- I tried to warn her that that place is crazy and she will be there for hours, yup she waited an hour and 1/2 crazy... I am not even going to ask her how she plans to make it through today....ordered them new phones and the guy put the wrong one in..so that is bad.

Work blah blah blah...I am glad Joan is back... hooray!!!Only one job to worry about now. This Saturday is the baby shower ...I just have to get some wrapping paper and I will be all set. I have a nice dress to wear and my sandals.

Little Ricky will be six next week. How wonderful is that?
My heart is full just really thinking about getting a second job teaching at night...what if they do close the post office. this world is crazy

No comments: