Friday, September 23, 2011

busy busy week

Looking forward to going away for the weekend with Fred. 35 years Sunday, how did this happen. When I was visiting my Mom we went shopping, I was driving, and suddenly it hit me as we drove through the back roads to the mall... 35 years ago she was close to the age I am now, after all I will be 54 this year she is 84 --- So when I was thirty she was my age...but it is sooo stealthfull...life is... day after day you toil and live, perhaps you study, travel, read, watch tv....love the Red Sox and prepare for heart break... but then suddenly you are middle aged or beyond and I am saying, how many good years do I have left....shouldn't I make it many, shouldn't I stimulate my brain to keep it going, shouldn't exercise my body and treat it well to keep it healthy, shouldn't I be happy and less stressed....

We should save the post office, it is like a post card, a piece of Americana..why they went Modern with the interior design beeches me, it only prompt people to get rid of it. and those that work for the post office need to have more pride, pride in their appearance, pride in their work, and the fact that they are fulfulling a service,

the world is not service oriented, it is selfish oriented.
that is my rant for the day.
have a good one everyone

No comments: