Friday, September 16, 2011

morning

Woke to a chilly day... looks like my carriers are going to be bad..we will see what happens. Mom discharged yesterday and John will bring her home and then back again Monday to the Kidney drs. which is good. My mother favors her sons and I don't even think she sees it, but I live with it. Just as my kids tell me I favor Mikey and I do but I don't. I am pretty tough on Mikey. I love my Mom but in many ways she is tough on me. She disapproves of the things I do for my children and that is ok, but it is a different time out there in the world. If any of them could get a job that could sustain them that would be different. There are no appartments for 600 a month... say like when I first got married and we were paying 150 a month with everything included...albeit 35 years ago.... what is with it, now rents are 1200 to 1500... so we are dooomed.

a bit of a cold... a little depressed still trying to work that out.

on with the day

No comments: