Monday, September 05, 2011

Monday

A little tired, but got the tc room straightened out, the Bub even helped me vac. Such a good hearted child.
I love that I sent that little video and it worked. How cool is that. Mom is doing well and baked brownies. God I wish I was closer to her.

Still feeling the blues. Maybe it is the sadness of summer leaving, maybe it is the sadness of the reality that with life there is death, maybe it is because I can't fix everyone's problems even my own which are really relatively few if I am just looking at my own.

Maybe it is because the joy that there is in children not all people see. Maybe it is the beauty of just sitting and relaxing is impossible for me to do. And when I have these moments I say I am bored although there is a million things I know how to do and can do but I don't feel like doing any of them.

Watching Star Trek movie series... it works for me.

so happy about so many things... but still the blues cover me. waiting for the Bub to come so I can get his slacks ready for big boy school.

No comments: