Saturday, June 11, 2011

some thoughts

some how in my head this week I can't get the thinking out... that some people are mean, just mean. And mean people are evil.

It is unbelievable that I know people who actually feel good when they are mean to other people. They are twisted in their thinking and justify their actions of cruelty and rudeness with defensiveness.

I am making it a point to not have these types of people in my life. I would never ignore anyone because he or she was mad at me. I would never tell my mother to go fuck herself either if she spoke her mind....and I would never pawn my kid off to someone else because I'd rather have a good time drinking for myself.
Do I judge others, yes I do when that other deliberately ignores me and hurts me, yes, I judge people that do that to be cruel hence they are evil.

No comments: