Saturday, June 18, 2011

Bruins, Bears, and Sports

Congradulations to the Boston Bruins! May every player be blessed by their hard work and never ending agility. They worked hard and it paid off. Tim Thomas is a superhero and do I need to say any more. HOORAY!!! bring on their parade....

Reading last night --- only three of the Bruins are actually us citizens. They are mostly canadians..ok.. What a difference since I was a child when I watched the best of them. I actually got to watch Bobby Orr and Phil Espisito, Ken Hodge, Gerry Cheever, Derek Sanderson and more I can't think of, and I watched Carl Yaz... and George Scott and Tony Conigliaro ex spelling dont have a lot of time here..baseball...
But growing up with a Dad who loved sports, and only 1 tv, I learned to love sports and my Dad didnt care if I asked him question either about the games, how else was I to learn.
Sports
Westerns
Cop shows
News
that was it

My Mom taught me how to knit and sew and crochet and cook ..i best not forget about that... but tonight i will be baking her birthday cake...84 years old she made it. I am so happy.

No comments: