Sunday, January 10, 2010

just have the blues

Fred being retired it ok. He's doing well. But I am still the maintainer of the major things in our life, like the mortgage company sending a threatening letter that if we do not have insurance our mortgage is in default. HA! This set me off, we did not ask our other mortgage company to sell our mortgage to this company. A phone call or a nicer letter would have been more appropriate. And I told them so in the letter that I wrote to them in no uncertain terms.

It would be to our own detriment to not have house insurance.... who is writing these letters from these companies is what I'd like to know. A total lack of ettiquette which is an example of the young people growing up today. No respect! Rodney where are you? You said it sooo clearly. Anyway today is another day with the BUB... Then I have to gear up for a long week of work... Work Tues, have lunch with Joe Tues, then work late Thursday... So it will be over a 50 hour work week because I always seem to put in extra time...

No comments: