Friday, January 01, 2010

January 1 2010


Wow, the year is over and I had to look back at my blog to see what I was doing at this time last year. How could I forget. I was still in that horrid job that fried me day and night, employees with bad attitudes can take you down and stomp on you...that is what i learned in the year of 2008 unfortunately it took all this year to discover what i trully did learn from that experience. My boss was a complete jerk, and actually he still is, but it is not all the time, it floats from here to yesterday --- bipolar which is a term i hate because everyone has highs and lows... me too withstanding my own yanciness... and i do get ants in my pants and the urge to just roam...i said to Fred i dont think i could be retired I would go out of my mind from boredom or be poor because i would want to be doing something more than what i am doing now which of course would create what kind of expense i do not know ...today i looked for trips to london, new orleans, a cruise, and of course las vegas ---vegas is relativly cheap and i found out why ...it is only 37 degreees there....bottom line, i need heat lots of it... and that is only going to be found below the line....so i am still thinking and planning a trip... maybe a trip to the tanning salon might help because i do need that heat!
aching body and bones, tight muscles and ligaments groan
winter cold comes in and shrinks the insides of me
how i whine for heat heat heat

So now, 2010, Fred is officially retired in 2 days!!! I do not have to work... Sun, Mon, and Tues, it will be great to have some time off...just the few days.

Happy New Year to everyone everywhere.

No comments: