Wednesday, November 08, 2006

rain

I finally have my laptop back after months of being in disrepair. The keyboard is soft and nice, they changed the entire board, so that is good.

It is raining, F and I dropped off my car to see if they can finally fix it. I would like it to be finally fixed. I have also been looking at the chrysler milan v 6 ... I like it, it is more sensible than a mini, and 5 grand less. We shall see. Penny pinching is getting me down.

I am exhausted as my body is aching me. We ran about to a bunch of different shops but were unable to find what F was looking for. Figures.

I think Kristy Alley looks great. Kudos to her.

I hope something goes right today, as I cant stay in this funk much longer.

Thinking of going to NYC for the parade ..I know F wont go. I would just like to go once in my life time. oh well...

No comments: