Saturday, August 05, 2006

back to work

I went back to work after being off 7 days; it seemed only like one --- i didnt achieve much of anything, but i did get to the beach for a day, and another new car, a 1991 honda accord, which is in great shape, and more to my liking than the contour. it was weird because i didnt even have to complain about the contour, f just returned it on his own, he knew without me saying a word that the car was just not worth it.

i sent my sister a bday gift, i dont even know if she got it, and as of yet i havent gotten to talk to her, but i did call her today, a day late because yesterday was such a hectic day getting stuff done because I knew I was going back to work, by the time I looked at the phone it was midnight --- so there went my vacation.

i am so happy f is taking off the same two weeks as me in september. it is like wow, we have not spent two weeks together in years. my friend b at work was laughing, he said you two will be in the news. lol... i just laughed. i am so looking forward to our vacation together everything else seems secondary.

r is acting very strange, i cant even talk to him. i dont particularly like the barrel i am rolling around in. or the ripple in the lake it is floating in...That is my biggest stress right now, and it sucks.

tomorrow i will go to my mom's and the beach and just forget about everything. i even think no one wants to come with me so i will be going alone. how weird. how very weird. but it is ok by me. i dont mind being alone, i actually like it at times. must be my age, i like being with myself.

tomorrow is august 6th my friends b-day..i havent talked to her in nearly 1/2 a year. i will call her, it is her daughter's first wedding anniversary too. so that is a good thing for her.

then my brother's b-day and my nephews and my other brother's anniversary...and the baby's first birthday,and we will be away, but i am happy, because i just dont need the stress of it all.

it is odd when someone makes me crazy because of rudeness, or excuses, i say i just cant and wont be bothered, but in reality it is untrue for when someone lies to me it hurts, and when someone makes it flauntingly clear that he or she lacks appreciation or has an expectation beyond my own willingness to extend myself then... And there that ends it for me. i close myself off and say, hey so what! and that's life isnt it. sometimes it just sucks, but you try to maintain happiness regardless of the blueness or the greenness, greenness is jaded ness, at least today it is for me. Yellowness,right now i am purplness which is related to lochness, and Scottish or so i believe. now that ive rambled into foolish ness i am going to go ... enough is enough i do believe.

No comments: