Sunday, August 27, 2006

or thoughts that dont let me sleep

my son is talking about joining the service
my other son is on the edge of i dont know what
my daughter is getting ready to go back to school and
my husband and i will be leaving on a vacation
thinking about my growning up kids keeps me awake, so at times, like every night
i cant think --

i cant think about the iraq war because i cant stop it, nor can i do anything to help the people over there stop fighting with themselves, and it disgust me how so many wars and fights are about land and religion, oil and money
i dont understand why mankind ...cant get along. i know i could read a zillion articles on why and why not, but i dont care to. it is like my kids, no excuses, but they have them and it is just the way of the world. i am sick of listening to the rhetoric. I am tired of hearing my son say, there it goes world war III and i do mean sick for when i think of him joining the service, my stomach turns inside out and i want to heave; what if he does? I will live with it, but will i like it? no.

No comments: