Friday, August 25, 2006

nervous but happy

my manager asked me today if i like it there... yes i do i said... he asked about the commute, it is ok i said too... i dont really care coz i like it there... he said he is putting up two jobs, "make sure you put in" that makes me happy. It will make Fred happy to as I will get a raise.

ON the home front I miss my grandsons... The little tyke is hardly ever around, but I am just not saying anything...and my Johnnycake is with his Dad... I am going to arrange something so I can see the lad.

Labor day weekend is just around the corner, then I work 1 day and have two weeks off...yahoooo....

My sis is in Tex. I didnt get to call her today, things have just been too crazy at work, I'll call her tomorrow and check in on her, I wish I had a transporter, life would be wonderful... I'll just keep one spot reserved for her in my thought at every moment to give her strength to just get through the next few days. you are not alone...

went to the dot art opening... it was great, the kids' work was really good, but no sculpture this year which was too bad. saw kb from the joiner center.... he was great, Gee I miss the Joiner Center arghhh... oh well btb... early to work as today I left too much undone...

God please make it so my sister doesnt have to have surgery and she gets a clean bill... please please please, I am thanking you ahead of time as I have trust in the universe --- me...

No comments: