Wednesday, November 11, 2009

flash

Hot flashes are strange sensations that feel like someone threw a cup of pepper on my face sometimes
on my shoulders sometimes
on my belly sometimes
on the back of my neck sometimes
on my thighs sometimes

they do not travel but start off in a space and burst like a splash of sun or fire or hot rain...
my nose sometimes sweats.

they are not very uncomfortable
but they are here none the less

i do not want to entertain the thought of going on estrogen when estrogen increases the chances of cancer... and well that was one of the reasons why i had the operation in the first place... to decrease my chances considering that they could not really see what was going on in there or determine because the diagnositic tests were conclusive but inconclusive at the same time...

well i guess i will talk with the dr on Friday at my post op.
For now I will enjoy my tea and continue knitting.

No comments: