Thursday, August 27, 2009

feeling the sorrow

For a time now I've known that I am sensitized to what is known as the collective conscious...and i completely believe in it especially over the last couple of days with the passing of Ted Kennedy. The air is thick here with grief and reminisce. My neighborhood mourns his loss...

People criticize and with every right, however in my life time, and through personal experience, I know that when you called Ted's office they assisted you, he assisted them, and well, I have a few letters myself signed by Ted and I cherish them. I thanked him then, and I thank him now for choosing to be the man he became, and helping so many people like me, or not like me, it doesn't really matter who or what but it matters to me, that for whatever reason he helped, he helped. He was perhaps the Lion in the Senate as the news is tooting him, but he was more the Godfather of Massachusetts in more ways then words.

God Bless Ted. He will be sorely missed. God Bless his family and may they continue to think of others as they do. There is no perfect person, nor perfect family, but living is not about being perfect, living is about learning, giving, laughter, joy, and well for me it is about creativity too... And although I can't be too creative here as my heart is pounding and my eyes are watering and my head just feels like it is in the clouds somewhere, i can't sleep, my legs are restless, and i am warm all over from the feelings of the caring and the grief.

Ted, he had a good life, a full life, he overcame and he was overcome--- he survived and truly, oh so truly, there is no one that I know of that can compare to the action that he instill others to take. There is no one that I know of that taught others --- young people working for him in his office --- how to wield his name. Ted again, thank you.

No comments: