Monday, September 07, 2009

route

yesterday i traveled old and new... old to visit my mom... her leg - the ankle looks pretty good, but there is that one -- 1/2 inch that is still oozing something... I am praying that it heals...please let this happen for my mom's health and well being...

Lil Ricky and I got stuck in a traffic jam rolling 10 mile an hour can be long and tedious, the little one managed ... he played with the two toys...a little man and an airplane I had in the car... and we finally made it, downtown Falmouth was bursting with tourists, so different from the last time I visited.... this is / was labor day weekend... and I felt so sad, no weekend on the cape for me this year, only one trip to the beach arghhh....so frustrating as I love the sand and surf....

on the way to visit his father we got lost and i ended up on route 44... who ever knew it existed...well i did know it existed but i never traveled it before for the hour i was lost....i dont want to live in burbia that is all i know...too creepy for me... lost and no way out....so that was new, but i finally found my way to the Forest and it was beautiful. Lil Ricky loved the roller coaster road and we saw wild turkeys and it was just so wonderful. He got scared as the night came down though.... dark as the woods can be we left with the high beams on and in my mind i thought of all the scary dark movies i love to watch and said to myself...no wonder.. however from the winding road to the roller coaster road Ricky wheeed and whoa'd and the made the ride all the better. He was a happy boy all the way home... and he was glad to get there because he is at an anxious age...worried about his Nana and Papa going away....


I am trying to get Fred to get his passport..when is mine coming ---i am wondering soon i hope...and then we are going on a trip wether he wants to or not ... his friends at work are telling him to wait...they offered the clerks 15 grand... they are saying the supervisors are next... I dont know if he will wait... He is tired... knowing the post office I am sure they are waiting to see how many clerks and mailhandlers take the offer... it isnt that much but it is more than before....twelve years ---how long i have to work and maybe if my health straightens out i will work even longer who knows...if the post office survives... im not working at anything else right now and that is bad bad bad.... i might have my son pull my tarot drawings out of the attic and paint them that would be a project worth doing. soon the fall will draw in...everything will need to be covered and put away... the pool will be closed, the sunbrella table cloth washed and dried..wow that thing really did work... Today --- I will do the yard and work about here...

Our anniversary is coming... cant believe it is 33 years... where did that time go....it just doesnt seem possible...

the only thing on my mind is Mom getting better and she needs a podiatrist

No comments: